Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Lyra Constellation

March 2nd >  A synchronicity between K-Pax and Contact is the constellation Lyra.  The use of prime numbers to communicate.  I was already in a meditative state, and this movie, Contact, seemed to trip something.  I withdrew to the Dungeon, and felt the overwhelming energy.  I simply could not process it, for it was both painful and exhilarating. It reminded me of being caught in a prolonged sexual climatic release, except that it was coming into me – a current? I do not know.  And then came the place of quiet, and the simple will paralysis.  I knew to surrender if I desired to trance, to see beyond.  Not to fight or push it.  I saw movement, fluid like waves, like wisps swirling around me.  Dark as in almost holding mass.  The medium of their presence was this waving flow of energy.  The room was…less stable?  I felt I had received too much expanded knowing to translate it, to truly gain from it.
It has to do with Elizabeth.  My own Ellie.  Her future.  I think so.  I fear to limit it to that, because I am her Father and maybe I could be prejudiced by my desire to see her fulfilled, and … fear.
I have to release this … there is so much to do.

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting experience, dad! I bet you downloaded some stuff from that experience and it's just in your subconscious. I believe we can still gain from those experiences and that we do have something transmitted to us, even if we don't understand. Definitely synch with those 2 movies! Not 2 mention she goes by Ellie which is my nickname, right now. I've also been interested in studying ET intelligence. Excited to see the message that you will receive from all that. <3 I love you, dad!

    ReplyDelete